- We will accept, on your behalf, any clothing, shoes or accessories associated with competing. We ask that they are clean and in good condition. Any damage or marks will be included in the listing description
- All items for sale will be sent to and held at the DIVA Consignments head office until sold. Upon arrival they will be photographed and added to the appropriate sale page.
- You incur no upfront fees when listing with DIVA Consignments*. Fees and commissions are taken from the final listing price only once an item has been sold.
- Listing fees with DIVA Consignments are only $5 and $2.50 for any item being sold for under $50.
Commission for selling your items is 10% of your requested sale price. ie: if you want to sell a bikini for $200 on DIVA Consignments we will list it for $225 (your $200 + $5 listing fee + $20 commission). Alternatively you can request the item be sold for a particular amount and we will deduct the commission and listing fee from that.
- All paypal fees and bank service charges incurred by DIVA Consignments are covered by the commission we receive.
- Money received from the sale of your item can be claimed in four different ways. 1: via an EFT straight into your nominated account. 2: receive a cheque. 3: have the money credited into your paypal account (paypal will charge you for this option, not DC) and 4: have the funds held in credit
for future purchases or services with DIVA Consignments or Style on Stage.
- If items haven't sold within a reasonable timeframe we will contact you to review costing or listing
information. Be patient, as selling pre loved competition apparel will depend greatly on finding the right person for your item - taste, size, style.
- When considering a reasonable price to sell your item, we suggest researching and finding what a similar item is being sold for brand new. Take into account what you paid originally as well as the item's current condition.
- If a consignment item is sent to us unwashed we will contact you to organise payment to have it cleaned. Payment for cleaning must be completed before the items is listed as we will not sell anything that is not washed.
- *Many girls are now using Face Book and other social media avenues to sell their items while they are still listed on DIVA Consignments. That is fine with us , we are happy to post it directly to the purchaser but the postage cost and a $10 listing/unlisting fee must be paid before we will do this.